Hi, from me.
I'm Flavia Lemos, the happy, passionate Chief Creative Officer at Group Rio Media. I value education, people, profound conversations and results. My purpose in life is to simply bring joy. This applies to anything I do, including business. Because I believe without joy, what’s the point?
We also love to do things differently! We believe in having fun and regularly discuss our projects over Bossa Nova beats. We laugh, we play, we work hard and eat feijoada together. We’re one big happy family and that’s an invincible way to bring ideas to life.
Are you keeping the joy in your life and in business? I’m Flavia Lemos – creative driven fun.
• Art Direction
• Editorial Design
• Print Design
• UX and UI Design
• Web Design
• Increased sales over 10% and CTR by 15% for Amazon Books.
• Over a 5% increase in sales and 25% growth in CTR on Amazon’s Kitchen Page.
• Created a global campaign for Nokia.
• Anheuser-Busch - Redesigned 130 kiosks, (-30%) budget, (+60%) brand exposure.
• Anheuser-Busch - 26% increase in sales after a rebrand of their bars.
• Developed a new responsive Search experience at AT&T, reducing costs and increasing customer satisfaction.
AWARDS & PUBLICATIONS
• AT&T Design Jam - User Experience Design Challenge, 2018
• Holiday Style Guides - Amazon Global Challenge, 2015
• 1st place in the Entrepreneurship Training Workshop (ETW), Harvard University Program, 2013.
• Petrobras Award for Best Campaign, 2013.
• Eco Packaging Now Book, 2016.